whiskyforum
Laholm

SMWS Sverige

Hello, just dropping in to say don't be strangers and pop in and meet Georgina Bell, an ambassador from the UK for SMWS. She will be meeting members of the press but will be around im sure for a chat for those of you who would like to pick her brain! We will start around 6pm.

We also have the latest out-turn which is available for a sneaky tasting session in the bar.

There is a tasting planned for mid October too so keep your eyes focused on this thread!

See you in the bar!

David

Hello, just dropping in to say don't be strangers and pop in and meet Georgina Bell, an ambassador from the UK for SMWS. She will be meeting members of the press but will be around im sure for a chat for those of you who would like to pick her brain! We will start around 6pm.

We also have the latest out-turn which is available for a sneaky tasting session in the bar.

There is a tasting planned for mid October too so keep your eyes focused on this thread!

See you in the bar!

David

That's this Wednesday from 18.00!

Whiskyprovning med
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society!
Vi bjuder in till en exklusiv provning den 7e November i Stockholm på vår Society bar på ”Ostra matsal & bar” Det kommer att provas 5 olika unika single casks från SMWS sortiment och vi kommer att plocka smaker från de olika regionerna i Skottland. Vilka flaskor som ska vara med kommer snarast upp på vår facebook.

The Scotch Malt Whisky Society, ...SMWS, är en whiskyklubb där
medlemmarna erbjuds unika möjligheter att köpa och njuta av single cask whisky. Som medlem i SMWS kan du upptäcka och njuta av de allra bästa single cask malt whisky som finns tillgängliga för mänskligheten.
Plats: Ostra Matsal & Bar, Birger Jarlsgatan 26 Stockholm
Tid: Torsdag 7e November klockan 19.00
Pris: 400 kronor för medlemmar, 500 kronor för gäster
Betalning görs i baren.
Provningen leds av Robert Lihnell och anmälan görs till
robert@lihnellbrands.se. Platserna är begränsade.